The end of summer doesn't mean saying "goodbye" to that fresh and tart salad. We've whipped up this fall-tastic dish with six deliciously fresh ingredients including some of our favorite NatureBox snacks.
Spinach makes the base for this salad, while butternut squash offers an almost-creamy, chunky texture. NatureBox Dried Cherries and NatureBox Praline Pumpkin Seeds offer a tangy chew and sweet crunch. The composed dish is then sprinkled over with a dash of balsamic vinaigrette and a touch of feta cheese for that slightly salty bite.
Be sure to add this to your arsenal of easy autumn recipes!
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup cooked, cooled and cubed butternut squash
- 1/4 cup NatureBox Dried Cherries
- 1/4 cup NatureBox Praline Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette (use a 3:1 ratio of olive oil to balsamic vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
1. Toss together spinach, butternut squash, Dried Cherries, and Praline Pumpkin Seeds. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with feta cheese. Enjoy!
Still hungry? Try our other salad recipes!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today to kick off your membership with a free trial!