by Angie Ramirez for NatureBox
Enjoy these granola cookies in the afternoon with a cup of coffee or warm milk! They’re perfect for a lazy weekend afternoon!
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of vegan butter or regular butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg or egg substitute
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 bag of NatureBox Vanilla Macaroon Granola
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl combine flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a stand mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy four about 5 minutes. Add egg, mixing until combined. Add flour mixture. Add coconut, Vanilla Macaroon Granola and dark chocolate chips (if using). Mix well.
3. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet. Add 1-1/2-inch mounds of batter to the sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake until lightly golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.