by Angie Ramirez for NatureBox
These little sliders are great for portion control, have very few ingredients, and are as delicious as they are healthy. You can make them out of turkey or lean beef and even add some slices of avocado. Enjoy!
- 10 ounces of lean ground turkey or beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced onions
- 4 medium vine tomatoes, sliced in half, width-wise
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded and sliced (optional, for garnish)
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!
Angie shares yummy food, easy DIY crafts, adventures of motherhood, and everything in between on her blog, Little Inspiration. Check out more of her healthy and fun recipes here.