- 2 small or 1 large avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 1 small jicama (about 1/2 cup diced)
- 1 orange (peeled and cut)
- 1 TBSP of minced red onion
- 1 TBSP of minced cilantro
- ⅛ tsp of Kosher salt or to taste
- ⅛ tsp pepper or to taste
- Juice from one fresh lime
- Garnish: diced fresh tomatoes and cilantro
- Dice avocado, jicama and orange.
- In a medium bowl combine and gently toss toss avocado, jicama, orange, cilantro, onion, pepper, salt and lime juice.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes & cilantro
- Serve with pita chips, tostadas or whole wheat chips.
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!
Angie shares yummy food, easy DIY crafts, adventures of motherhood, and everything in between on her blog, Little Inspiration. Check out more of her healthy and fun recipes here.