What summer side dish are you preparing tonight? Slice that zucchini lengthwise and brush the wedges with a miso glaze as you grill with one hand. Use the other hand to hold your Strawberry Ginger Lemonade for instant thirst-quenching freshness!
Prep time: 8 minutes
Grill time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon less-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 4 zucchini, cut into quarters crosswise
- Extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat outdoor grill for direct grilling over medium heat. In small bowl, whisk together miso, agave nectar, soy sauce and vinegar.
2. Lightly brush zucchini with olive oil. Transfer zucchini to grill and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Brush with miso glaze and serve immediately.
Ready for a snack? Whip up this Roasted Sriracha Cashew spread!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today to get $10 off your first box!