Looking for a quick fix to fill that chocolate craving? Not to worry - this super fast and easy chocolicious recipe will leave you feeling satisfied in no time!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons NatureBox Cinnamon Spiced Almonds
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 slices wheat bread
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Organic nonstick cooking spray
1. In mini food processor, pulse almonds and oil until it comes together into a chunky almond butter. Spread almond butter on 4 slices of bread; top with bananas, chocolate chips and remaining slices of bread.
2. Preheat griddle or large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lightly spray with cooking spray; transfer sandwiches to griddle and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until bread is golden brown and chocolate is melted. Cut each sandwich into 4 squares and serve immediately.
Got a sweet tooth? Try our other tasty dessert ideas!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today to kick off your membership with a free trial!