This fresh, lemony take on shrimp linguine can be cooked up in just 15 minutes! With shrimp, pistachios and fresh lemons, this whole grain pasta is simple and sophisticated.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 8 ounces whole grain linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 pound 26-30 count peeled and deveined shrimp, tails removed, patted dry
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup NatureBox Lemon Pucker Pistachios, shelled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water, then drain pasta and return to pot.
2. Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and shrimp; cook until shrimp start to become pink and are almost cooked through, stirring frequently, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add capers, lemon juice and red pepper flakes; continue cooking until shrimp turn opaque throughout, stirring frequently, about 1 minute.
4. Pour shrimp mixture over pasta. Add parsley and 1/4 cup pasta cooking water. Using tongs, toss to combine, adding more pasta water if needed to create a thin sauce. Serve pasta in warm bowls, garnished with Lemon Pucker Pistachios and Parmesan cheese.
Still hungry? That's ok. We have tons of dinner ideas!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today to get 50% off your first box!