We love turning snacks into different snacks! Here, we used NatureBox Lemon Tea Biscuits to create an effortless trifle. Make it for snack time or for dessert!
Makes: 2 trifles
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup light whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup NatureBox Lemon Tea Biscuits
1. Whip together the mascarpone cheese, light whipped cream, sugar, lemon juice and zest.
2. Layer blueberries, lemon cream, and Lemon Tea Biscuits in a dessert glass. Serve chilled.
Got a sweet tooth? Try these other no-bake treats!
Kristianne is the founder of My San Francisco Kitchen, where she shares everyday recipes that focus on cooking/baking from scratch.