Makes: 12 bites
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 12 NatureBox Lemon Meringue Waffles
- 4 ounces brie cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 3 tablespoons honey (preferably orange blossom)
- 1/4 cup roasted and salted almonds, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Freshly cracked black pepper
1. On a plate, lay out the meringue waffles. Slice brie to fit and top each waffle with it.
2. Drizzle honey on each and sprinkle with crushed almonds and a strand of lemon zest. Arrange on lemon leaves, if using. Season with black pepper and enjoy!
Note: If you have a lemon tree, grab a couple of fresh leaves for pretty presentation!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!