This chicken salad sandwich is a perfect lunch or dinner option that can be made in just 10 minutes! Plus, it’s lightened up by using Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. From the plump grapes and fresh apples to the sweet cranberries, you won’t even miss the mayo!
- 1 pound cooked chickenbreast (chopped, diced, or shredded)
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced apple
- 2/3 cup grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup NatureBox Dried Cranberries or Zingy Currants
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1-1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ciabatta bread, toasted, for serving
1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, red onion, apple, grapes, dried cranberries or currants, sliced almonds, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
2. Serve sandwiches on ciabatta bread with chicken salad mixture.
Note: You can also serve this over baby spinach for a delicious lunch salad!