What's in your reading list this weekend? We've rounded up the delicious, the interesting and the wow - to help you boost your food knowledge.
1. The American Society of Nutrition issued a controversial position paper on processed foods. One basic message? Processed foods are not all bad. Sort of. [Huffington Post]
2. What really slows down a restaurant? You and your phone. [NPR]
3. What's the verdict on honeydew melon? In 2012, according to the United States Department of Agriculture, Americans consumed five pounds of cantaloupe for every pound of honeydew. [NYT]
4. How often do you eat alone? Research says it's about half the time. And snacking is done alone more than 70% of the time. [FoodNavigator-USA]
5. Looking to create a trendy restaurant menu? Here are some tips. (Hint: eight olives in a ramekin). [Eater]
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today to get $10 off your first box!