Ready for a warm, comforting, vegetable-laden meal? These quinoa bites are perfect for any occasion, whether you whip them up for lunch, dinner, as an appetizer or for a party with friends.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup diced cooked broccoli
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 3/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Panko
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Prepared marinara sauce, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a mini muffin pan or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine quinoa, broccoli, ham, pepper jack cheese, Panko, eggs and flour. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the mixture evenly into the muffin tray, about 1-1/2 tablespoons for each. Place into oven and bake until golden and set, about 18-20 minutes. Serve immediately with marinara sauce, if desired.
Still hungry? Try these Black Bean Quinoa Cakes! (Same idea but in disc form!)
Pics or it didn’t happen! When you whip up this recipe, post it on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #natureboxrecipe so we can like and reshare it!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today to get 50% off your first box!