by Angie Ramirez for NatureBox
These Apple Oatmeal Cups are a great choice for breakfast on the go! You can bake them at night and grab them on the go in the morning. Or, make a batch and leave out for weekend overnight guests to help themselves to as they wake up.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 20 minutes
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of milk of choice
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed meal
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 small apple, cored, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!