The summer season is slowly starting to wind down, but there’s still plenty of time left to host a summer party! To savor the last few weeks of summer, we’ve put together a list of ways to keep the party going before the temperatures start to drop and school is back in session. Whether you’re looking to throw an elaborate themed party or host a mellow movie night, check out our list below for ideas no matter what mood you’re in.
1. Host an outdoor movie night: Don't miss a minute of those warm summer nights stuck inside of a movie theater. Grab a projector, some Sea Salt Pop Pops, and invite over some friends to watch one of your favorite movies in the backyard.
2. Throw a pool party: Cool off from the summer heat by hosting a pool party. Prepare some poolside treats, fruity cocktails (or mocktails for the kiddos), and dance into the night to your favorite tunes.
3. Plan a themed party: Get your guests excited by throwing a beach party or take it a step further and throw a glamping party. Your guests won’t have to worry about a designated driver if the party calls for a sleepover!
4. Host a potluck: Don’t take on all the work - have your friends bring over their favorite summer dishes. Pro-tip: Assign items to avoid having all appetizers and no main course!
5. Throw a BBQ: Close out the final days of summer with a BBQ! This Bourbon-Glazed Grilled Chicken is the ultimate summer recipe and a must-have for all summer BBQs. There’s nothing better than gathering all your friends for great food, drinks and to look back on the memorable summer you’ve had together.
Where are you taking your snacks this summer? Take some NatureBox snacks along with you and share your snacking adventures in our summer contest. Follow us on Instagram, tag @naturebox and use #TravelingSnacks for a chance to win 2 months of free snacks!
Not a NatureBox member? Choose from over 100 deliciously wholesome snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today and get your first box on us!