by Chung-Ah Rhee for NatureBox
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup diced cooked broccoli
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 3/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Panko
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Prepared marinara sauce, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a mini muffin pan or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine quinoa, broccoli, ham, pepper jack cheese, Panko, eggs and flour. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop the mixture evenly into the muffin tray, about 1-1/2 tablespoons for each. Place into oven and bake until golden and set, about 18-20 minutes. Serve immediately with marinara sauce, if desired.
Still hungry? Try these Black Bean Quinoa Cakes! (Same idea but in disc form!)
Chung-Ah, the author behind Damn Delicious, loves to take simple ingredients and transform them into sophisticated and elegant meals.