by Lori Yates for NatureBox
Here’s a pro lunch tip: Make a batch of this to have on hand for fresh and easy meals over the next few days!
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 medium golden beet, roasted
- 1 medium tomato, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 heaping tablespoon sliced pepperoncini
- 1 tablespoon capers
For the Greek salad dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
1. In large bowl, toss all salad ingredients until combined. Serve immediately with Greek salad dressing or refrigerate up to 3 days.
Still hungry? Check out our other breakfast ideas!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!
Lori is a Detroit-area food writer, recipe developer and restaurant reviewer. She’s usually found in the kitchen cooking up something that undoubtedly involves beets, lemons or coconut for her blog, Foxes Love Lemons. Check out more of her recipes here.