Cinco de Mayo may be over but there’s always room for some freshly made guacamole. With a little bit of heat from the Sriracha and fresh mango, it’s an unforgettable combination of sweetness and spiciness!
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- NatureBox Masa Crisps, or your favorite chips (for dipping!)
1. In a small bowl, gently mash avocados using a potato masher. Add mango, red onion, cilantro, Sriracha, lime juice, salt and pepper, to taste, and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately with Masa Crisps or your favorite corn chips!
Why do we love avocados so much? Here are 5 reasons!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!
Chung-Ah, the author behind Damn Delicious, loves to take simple ingredients and transform them into sophisticated and elegant meals.