NatureBox Baked Peppery Potato Fries make for the perfect dippin’ stick for this hearty but healthful pesto ranch dip! Make a big batch for your friends or keep it in the fridge for a go-to snack for the week.
Makes: about 3/4 cup
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup low fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- NatureBox Baked Peppery Potato Fries (for dipping)
1. In small bowl, stir together all ingredients. Serve with NatureBox Baked Peppery Potato Fries for dipping, or use as a salad dressing or sandwich spread.
Pics or it didn’t happen!When you whip up this recipe, post it on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #natureboxrecipe so we can like and reshare it!
Lori is a Detroit-area food writer, recipe developer and restaurant reviewer. She’s usually found in the kitchen cooking up something that undoubtedly involves beets, lemons or coconut for her blog, Foxes Love Lemons. Check out more of her recipes here.