Ready for a no-bake sweet treat?
Over at NatureBox headquarters, we're always dreaming and scheming new ways to to eat our favorite snacks. Sure, we'll add them to cereal or parfaits. But our new favorite treat is no-bake energy bites!
This recipe works well with just about any NatureBox granola. All you need to add is rolled oats, a natural sweetener like agave or honey, and some almond butter! You can add the extras - like dried fruits or coconut flakes - if you like.
Makes: 16 bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 3 tablespoons NatureBox Cherry Vanilla Granola
- 2-1/2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chunks, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In large bowl, stir together all ingredients until well combined. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
2. Roll and squeeze mixture into 16 small balls (each a little bit smaller than a golf ball). Keep in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Can't get enough? Try our other energy bite ideas!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today to get $10 off your first box!