Recipe by Angie of Little Inspiration
Too many people to fit around one coffee table full of food during your Super Bowl party? These individual dip cups are an easy solution (bonus: they’re GREAT for portion control so you don’t become the one responsible for clearing the dish yourself!). These are Greek-inspired dip cups but feel free to put your own twist on them!
You will need the following to create these layered dip cups:
- Diced tomatoes (seasoned with salt & pepper)
- Diced onions
- Diced cucumbers
- Greek yogurt or light sour cream
- Regular hummus or Avocado Hummus (to make Avocado Hummus; blend the hummus with avocado, salt & pepper)
- Black olives, green onions, and/or feta (for garnish)
- Clear Plastic Cups
- Baked pita chips, tortilla chips or veggies for dipping
- 1st layer: Hummus
- 2nd layer: diced tomatoes
- 3rd layer: diced cucumber
- 4th layer: diced onions
- 5th layer: Greek yogurt
Garnish with black olives, green onions, and/or crumbled feta or sprinkle with oregano. Serve with baked pitas, tortillas or veggies.
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!
Angie shares yummy food, easy DIY crafts, adventures of motherhood, and everything in between on her blog, Little Inspiration. Check out more of her healthy and fun recipes here.