Here’s a pro lunch tip: Make a batch of this to have on hand for fresh and easy meals over the next few days!
Prep time: 20 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 medium golden beet, roasted
- 1 medium tomato, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 heaping tablespoon sliced pepperoncini
- 1 tablespoon capers
For the Greek salad dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
1. In large bowl, toss all salad ingredients until combined. Serve immediately with Greek salad dressing or refrigerate up to 3 days.
Pics or it didn’t happen! When you whip up this recipe, post it on Instagram or Facebook with the hashtag #natureboxrecipe so we can like and reshare it!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today to get 50% off your first box!