Preparing party foods doesn’t have to mean slaving over a hot stove for hours. We keep it fresh and simple with these fancy-looking endive boats filled with almonds, Brazil nuts, dried papaya and dried cranberries (a.k.a. NatureBox Cranberry Jubilee)!
Makes: 16 endive boats
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 endives
- 1 cup NatureBox Cranberry Jubilee
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Carefully peel apart the endive and rinse well.
2. Fill each endive leaf with 2 tablespoons NatureBox Cranberry Jubilee trail mix, and 1 tablespoon feta cheese.
3. Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and pepper to a shallow bowl or salad dressing cruet. Drizzle over the endive and serve.
Ready for dessert? Try our sweet treat recipes!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!
Kristianne is the founder of My San Francisco Kitchen, where she shares everyday recipes that focus on cooking/baking from scratch.