Quinoa salad can be prepped in a snap. With juicy tomatoes, fresh corn, crunchy radishes and flavorful Country Ranch Peas, this is one salad that doesn’t need dressing!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup uncooked white quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup NatureBox Country Ranch Peas
- 3/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil, then add the quinoa. Cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Once cooked, uncover and let cool for 10 minutes.
2. Fluff the quinoa with a fork and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Ready for dessert? Try our sweet treat recipes!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!
Kristianne is the founder of My San Francisco Kitchen, where she shares everyday recipes that focus on cooking/baking from scratch.