How do you eat your Poppy Seed Sticks? Aside from snacking on them as they are, we love adding them to our favorite salads. Here, they make for the most satisfying crunchy topping to a fresh and filling ahi tuna salad.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- For the Miso-Wasabi Dressing:
- 1-1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons white miso
- 2 teaspoons wasabi
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
For the Salad:
- 6 cups butter lettuce, torn
- 2 carrots, grated or thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 sashimi-grade ahi tuna steak (about 12 ounces), very thinly sliced
- 1 cup shelled edamame beans
- 1/2 cup NatureBox Poppy Seed Sticks
1. Prepare Miso-Wasabi Dressing: In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, miso and wasabi. While whisking, slowly drizzle in oil until all oil is incorporated.
2. Divide lettuce between 4 bowls or plates. Top with carrots, avocado, tuna, edamame and NatureBox Poppy Seed Sticks. Serve with Miso-Wasabi Dressing.
Looking for dessert? Check out our tasty fruit ideas!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Sign up today to get 50% off your first box!