With New Year’s Eve around the corner; let’s celebrate the new 2013 and enjoy a delicious, healthy punch for the whole family or even spiked for adults!
- 1 jug of 100% pomegranate juice (64oz)
- 1 bottle of natural mineral or sparkling water (33oz)
- 1 large punch bowl
- Fresh seeds from one pomegranate
- Fresh mint leaves (slightly crushed/chopped – to open up the flavor)
- Fresh limes as garnish
- Rum or Mint Vodka (optional)
Stir all ingredients in a punch bowl. If making in advance, do not stir in ice until you’re ready to serve. Serve with ice and a slice of lime.
Cheers! And if you are spiking the punch, enjoy responsibly!
Get more healthy ideas and delicious snacks by joining NatureBox. Enter coupon code NATURE for 25% off your first month subscription!
Angie shares yummy food, easy DIY crafts, adventures of motherhood, and everything in between on her blog, Little Inspiration. Check out more of her healthy and fun recipes here.